Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

I'll never understand? That you can never be nude?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

I'll understand more than you'll...never know.

Finally got myself some great cutoffs. I like them alot. In fact, it might be love. I'm also wearing a random eagle belt from Big W that my boyfriend on a whim yesterday decided to buy. I have no idea why, and I can't see him wearing it himself. Either way, it's kind of cool.

EAGLEEEEEEE!

Today I am going on many beautiful adventures with a bicycle pirate.

cutoffs Nobody, tee mens, eagle belt Big W, shoes Sportsgirl

6 comments:

  1. bicycle pirate!!?! soubds fantastic

    adorable shorts and shoes, nice find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. big w IS the bomb diggity!

    mm nobodys are comfort. i bought 2 pairs exactly the same a couple of years back cos they were sooo comfortable. once i slept in them (well i had to but true story)!

    looking very cute. you rock the mens tees SO well!

    did you sort out the trouble with the bfs family?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good treat.

    btw: that book isn't expensive, I got mine for about 5 quid (uk)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Demin cut offs are timeless! Love them! :) The belt is really awesome too... and I believe my sister's boyfriend has a very similar one! He has this thing for big belts haha. :P

    xoxo,
    S-C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot shoes. And can I just comment on how pretty you are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looove the denim cut offs and that belt is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Oh look, a comment box! Perhaps you could leave some kind of witty and or kind comment here. Or you could write long lovely poems about sailing and giant windmills. Whatever floats your boat. Just type, right below this writing, yes in that nice blank box!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...