Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Roaring 20's styles

I am currently working on a poster for a Roaring 20's themed cocktail party....

Here is a lady who is all 20's about it. Well I hope she looks all 20's about it. I have been having a creative block this week and my artistic qualities seem to have ended our friendship. So she looks a bit strange, but I have NOTHING ELSE TO GIVE! NOTHING! ELSE! TO GIVE!

People keep telling me that she looks like a hippy with unshaved legs. But her legs are not hairy, it is shading damn it!

Woe is me.

Anyhoo, I will show you the finished poster when it is done, and you can all yell loud comments about her unshaven legs and strange figure. Whilst I crawl up into a ball and rock back and forwards and wail loudly.

6 comments:

  1. wow
    all i can say is, WOOOOOOOWWWWWW
    you are a fantastic artist!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think this is really nice, you are really good and id be proud to have one of your pictures in my bedroom ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your amazing!
    so impressed!

    xox


    www.befrassy.com

    p.s : have added you to my links!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha. so just to clarify.. you have nothing else to give?

    i appreciate the shading. but it's more fun to think she's hairy. so i'm going to go with that.

    but really, awesome drawing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i did a fashion show in the summer and the theme was the roaring 20's

    ReplyDelete

Oh look, a comment box! Perhaps you could leave some kind of witty and or kind comment here. Or you could write long lovely poems about sailing and giant windmills. Whatever floats your boat. Just type, right below this writing, yes in that nice blank box!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...