Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

florally cape things are the best kind......


Good golly miss molly, I heart this floral cape by Unif VERY VERY MUCH.  It is via Market HQ, so you should all stop by there and buy one too, because it is so much fun to wear AND THEN YOU CAN BE JUST LIKE ME and I know how much you all want that! I can imagine this being a favourite all year round.. argh so lovely. 

The necklace is also via Market HQ, it contains many magical powers and I feel like some kind of wizardy thing in it which is always good.

I wish I had got some better photos of this outfit though, Mr Stompface who prides himself on being an amazing "camographer" (his word) wasn't on his best game here.  But maybe it is my giantness that broke the camera, it is a mystery of the ages.  How long has my hair grown already!  My hair is a mutant creature it grows so fast, I wish I had chopped more off now..

I hope you are all having amazingly fantastical weekends, I am filling mine with early birthday celebrations, it is good to make your birthday drag on for as long as possible

cape Unif via Market HQ, necklace MINKPINK via Market HQ, shoes Sportsgirl, tights who knows but they are good for wintery times, singlit dress Supre

2 comments:

  1. you sure do love yourself some market HQ dont you.. but that is absolutely understandable! i wish my hair grew as crazily fast as you. sadly i swear it grows like a centimetre a year.. not good enough!x



    thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I CANT COMMENT ON THIS! IF I DO I WONT STOP!!! BUT UNDERSTAND I LOVES IT!!!! I LOVES IT TOOOO MUCH!!!

    OMG.

    ReplyDelete

Oh look, a comment box! Perhaps you could leave some kind of witty and or kind comment here. Or you could write long lovely poems about sailing and giant windmills. Whatever floats your boat. Just type, right below this writing, yes in that nice blank box!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...