Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

sketch/blog....................



argh blog town, where have you been all my life?  have had a slight break from blogging due to real life dramas.  My grandma has been very very sick, and my mother in law had a serious operation, and there has just been a lot going on and so I've felt rather down.  I can't seem to get myself to blog when I'm feeling sad...

anyhoo I'm hopefully getting back on the giant bloggy unicorn as of today! Huzzah!!
here is a sketchy sketch I did the other day to put on our wall, it is very fun to draw with white ink on a navy surface, so I discovered.

I hope you are all splendid.

2 comments:

  1. big hugs girl.. i hope things start looking up & you can put a big smile back on your face. in the meantime you can do some beautiful drawings in your gorgeous sketch book to help take your mind off things!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats absolutely gorgeous! Your so creative! You gotta do something like that for my wall!

    I really hope everything turns around for you! All the best to your family hun :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh look, a comment box! Perhaps you could leave some kind of witty and or kind comment here. Or you could write long lovely poems about sailing and giant windmills. Whatever floats your boat. Just type, right below this writing, yes in that nice blank box!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...