Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

morange!





Aloha!  Gosh I love this dress very much! Wore this out on dinner adventures last night. The lipstick is called Morange. Which I like to tell people means MORE ORANGE.  What's not to love about more orange? I'm a big oompa loompa fan, I was once a member of an Oompa loopa appreciation club with Hannah.  It was a wild wild ride.  Unfortunately these don't quite capture the orangeness of the lippy.  BUT I may wear it out again tonight BECAUSE I AM A REBELLIOUS YOUTH.  and then I will try for another shot.
Shot you a dirty look? No with a bullet.. to the neck.  You should all watch this immediately, you will be laughing forever.

photos via Instagram, GET ON IT.

dress via Princess Polly, MAC lipstick in Morange, Sportsgirl stockings, bag & shoes, MINKPINK via Market HQ necklace

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous lady, I love this dress!! Super pretty xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your lipstick so much, I've been wanting to try a shade like that for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh you look so gorgeous and summery!

    I have Morange swell and i absolutely love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh look, a comment box! Perhaps you could leave some kind of witty and or kind comment here. Or you could write long lovely poems about sailing and giant windmills. Whatever floats your boat. Just type, right below this writing, yes in that nice blank box!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...