Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

photos and such....









some instagram snaps, what a wonderful thing it is....

Photo 1: new necklace, it is rather magical it was very very cheap from an adventure at Harbour Town! hooray!
Photo 2: My mug at work, FLY AWAY IN THE LOVE PARADE...don't mind if I do!
Photo 3: outfit segment it is the spotty kind...
Photo 4: Maxie Moo fast asleep in our bed, gosh he is cute! I love him very much.
Photo 5: Some Tru Blood, a birthday present from my favourite lady Amanda, it is hopefully going to lure Eric into my house..
Photo 6: it is I, my hair was still wet, OH DEAR.
Photo 7:  My bedroom window...
Photo 8: the most delicious candle ever, if you happen to enjoy a good bowl of waxy goodness. It smells like the most amazing musk.

The End

3 comments:

  1. That mug is delightful and I love the necklace!
    Have a lovely weekend.

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, got to love instagram... now I regret selling my ipod touch. The necklace is cute btw :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh look, a comment box! Perhaps you could leave some kind of witty and or kind comment here. Or you could write long lovely poems about sailing and giant windmills. Whatever floats your boat. Just type, right below this writing, yes in that nice blank box!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...