Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

I like wolves.....









When I first ever heard of I Like Wolves, I thought, well yes I agree, I like wolves too.  Wolves are all furry and rad.  Once I watched a documentary about some orphaned wolf cubs and they were getting them to live with some male adult wolves, and they were like they will either eat them or care for them.  But they cared for them! They were all loving and nurturing to the ridiculously cute baby wolf cubs.  So the moral of the stories is wolves are awesome.  As is this brand.  I love this dress pretty hardcore, and can't wait to hit some more summery weather to enjoy it to the most. 

I'm also wearing a horse head necklace from MINKPINK, horses are amazing too! I can't reference any documentaries featuring horses, but they are so darn close to being unicorns they are cool anyway.

So it was supposed to be a public holiday today, but it has been postponed because of CHOGM.  But that hasn't stopped me, as soon as I have got home from work I have been surrounding myself in vodka and delicious treats and have been pretending that I had a long weekend.  Ahh pretending is good, today I am also living in a castle made entirely out of icecream.  Icecream is pretty delicious. Just saying.

dress I Like Wolves via Market HQ, horse necklace MINKPINK via Market HQ, Forever New bag, Sportsgirl Shoes

7 comments:

  1. icecream is amazing. and so is that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a gorgeous pattern on that dress! love the black boots too <3

    xo zebra and meerkat

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a gorgeous pattern on that dress! love the black boots too <3

    xo zebra and meerkat

    ReplyDelete
  4. your dress and necklaces are so fun! wolves and horses are the best :)
    peace & love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh jeepers Abbey you totally look the same as you did 3 years ago! Mucho jealouso here ha. Btw, just before this becomes a tad strange this is Eeli from APHEX NATION going for round 2 with BROKEN WHIMSY. I just HAD to try getting in contact with the old girls again and I hope we can reconnect =) Im floored at the progress everyone has made during my time away and its REALLY exciting to see! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this is one excited bunny ^_^ *nibble nibble.

    Much excitement and virtual nommies whizzing your way =) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wolves are cool, but foxes are cooler! :P Loving the dress print, now that's übercool!

    ReplyDelete

Oh look, a comment box! Perhaps you could leave some kind of witty and or kind comment here. Or you could write long lovely poems about sailing and giant windmills. Whatever floats your boat. Just type, right below this writing, yes in that nice blank box!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...