Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................









So today I started my Christmas holidays!! Work was super cruisy today and I was out of there by 10.30 in the morning! Happiness consumes me! Super excited for summer time fun! And Christmas time, I have been getting crazy festive this year, making snow flakes to hang from the ceiling, watching an abundance of Christmas movies and going to look at neighbourhood Christmas lights.  It's been wonderful!

I'm almost not sure what to do with my next 17 days off! So expect a lot of bloggety blog blogs from me.  Especially since I got a nice fancy camera as an early Christmas present thanks to my Love.

These photos are taken by Mr Stompface, who fancies himself to be quite the camographer (his words).

top MINKPINK via Market HQ, lace skirt from Sabo Skirt, boots Sportsgirl, Necklace Forever New, pasty pasty stompface from needs to get some sunshine land

2 comments:

Oh look, a comment box! Perhaps you could leave some kind of witty and or kind comment here. Or you could write long lovely poems about sailing and giant windmills. Whatever floats your boat. Just type, right below this writing, yes in that nice blank box!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...