Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

pink minkpink is alright by me...............



When you have two ridiculously hot days in a row, it becomes too hot to put together any sort of outfit.

So I was happy when this arrived in my Market HQ package yesterday.  Super comfy, perfect summer table.  I must be tired because by table I obviously mean staple.  Not the kind you use to hold pages together, dresses can not be used to hold together documents.  Unless it is a dress made entirely out of documents. But that is an entirely different story.

Can you tell I'm delirious? It's the heat, THE HEAT I TELLS YA.

I love things that are pink.

The End

dress MINKPINK via Market HQ, necklace Sportsgirl

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I want this! Really loving pink of late it just makes me feel like barbies best friend! And I tells ya what this would have been perfect today.

    So. Hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled across your blog it's very nice :) super jealous of your weather! Sydney has no summer this year it sucks :(

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

Oh look, a comment box! Perhaps you could leave some kind of witty and or kind comment here. Or you could write long lovely poems about sailing and giant windmills. Whatever floats your boat. Just type, right below this writing, yes in that nice blank box!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...