Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

two x pockets = a good amount.......................






If you refer to this post, I was rambling about staples and tables and what not.  Turns out staples can be outfits, because Staple the Label is in fact pretty amazeballs. Super loving on this tee by them.

Probably sick of seeing this skirt but it's pretty much one of my favourites.  I do love a flowy lacey skirty dream.  Yes I sure do.  In fact I love it almost as much as I love protecting my eyeballs from the harsh UV rays that are all around us. Yes these shades are the best for that plus they are BE AUT IF UL. Yes. capslock was entirely necessary.  Everything is better in capslock. EVERYTHING (see.)

Too much rambles too much wine.  Can you believe it's New Years Eve tomorrow night? It actually shatters my entire universe that it's nearly 2012.

If I don't blog again until next year ( ho ho ho) have a super amazing night. Or Else!

top Staple & shades MINKPINK from Market HQ, skirt from Princess Polly, shoes Holster, belt Sportsgirl


2 comments:

  1. So cute abby! I think you wore this skirt to the bloggers meet up? I loved it then, love it now xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, I was just browsing along and came upon your blog. Just wanted to say good blog and this article helped me a lot, due to which I have found exactly I was looking. 파워사다리

    ReplyDelete

Oh look, a comment box! Perhaps you could leave some kind of witty and or kind comment here. Or you could write long lovely poems about sailing and giant windmills. Whatever floats your boat. Just type, right below this writing, yes in that nice blank box!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...