Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

PINK blazer...............





It is HIGH time I did an outfit post.  Oh how convenient, I have done one already, the pictures are right here. You are looking at them! You are a fantastic detective and you shall get a promotion!

How awesome sauce is pink?  So many wonderful things in this word are pink:

Pink fairy floss
Pink paint
Piglets
This blazer
Blue buckets if you are colour blind
Hippopotamus's who have covered themselves in pink lipstick

I could go on and on. Pink is COOL. and I like to be cool, because when I am being cool people sometimes confuse me for a giant ice block.  And that makes me look bad ass, because several rappers have Ice in their name. As does ice cream, and ice cream is delicious.  So it's an all round good situation to be in.

shoes Soles, dress Evil Twin via Market HQ, necklace MINKPINK, bag Forever New, blazer Bardot

9 comments:

  1. Pretty in PINK!!!
    I love it! I wore pink the other day way out of my comfort zone but I felt soo pretty... It was more of a fairy floss pink! but fairy floos is still cool! ice cool! ;)

    I love you in pink BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome outfit, you're so pretty! Cute blazer, I also like the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blazer! Really great styling, awesome blog :)
    km-iamyou.blogspot.com.au
    x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I LOOOOOVE this outfit. And I really really want that bag. You've inspired me to go shopping, which all round, is a good situation to be in. Love the post, Abby. You're such a rockstar!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. your hot pink blazer is such a WOWWW factor !
    i like the last instagram shot showing detail close ups with the bag and shoes. I think you've styled it really nicely. so chic for a day out in the city, and very feminine too =)
    this is the first time I've read your blog.
    and it's really nice ~ I'm looking forward to more posts Abby =)

    xx
    Style Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that blazer! You look amazing.

    Look forward to more outfit posts!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful bag :-)

    www.mrgugu.pl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you've teamed the blazer with the grey! I really like all these hot pink blazers at the moment but because of my androgynous roots, I don't think I'd be able to pull off the look as well as you can!

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Oh look, a comment box! Perhaps you could leave some kind of witty and or kind comment here. Or you could write long lovely poems about sailing and giant windmills. Whatever floats your boat. Just type, right below this writing, yes in that nice blank box!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...