Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

gold tips.................







I've got a tip for you, and it is gold. As gold as the golden ticket.  I'm not entirely sure whether gold tips on a shirt will also lead you to an endless supply of chocolate. But in life, ANYTHING is possible.

Is there an actual name for these gold tipped goodness? I could google I suppose...

This is what I wore today, outfit post to come soon. Gold tipped collars are pretty much the best.  My mother in law told me I looked like a cowboy, which is alright by me! Howdy howdy howdy!

cutoffs nobody, shirt Retro Safari, necklace & shades Sportsgirl, shoes Miss Shop, bag Forever New, bracelet Wildfox

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, can't wait to see it on! x

    Lousine Adelia

    Be sure to check out the WILDFOX giveaway on Lousine Adelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice picture i'm a big fan of the boots !
    xx Sandra
    Parolesdebrune.com

    ReplyDelete

Oh look, a comment box! Perhaps you could leave some kind of witty and or kind comment here. Or you could write long lovely poems about sailing and giant windmills. Whatever floats your boat. Just type, right below this writing, yes in that nice blank box!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...