Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

wherefore lamour?

I don't know where you are, but I am not one to pry.  This is my spectacular and favourite newish Wildfox jumper.  It is rather wonderful. When it gets a little colder I will wear it and have adventures and roll down hills and what not.  But it was actually 36 degrees today! I went to the beach after work and everything, summer is not over and that's ok by me.
 
These photos are from a month or so ago when I moved into my new house.  It is old and beautiful and I can hang with my dogs on the porch and drink wine, and that's what life is all about!
 
Merry merry things that are merry.
 
jumper Wildfox, shorts Rusty,




3 comments:

  1. oh your house looks just gorgeous! I love seeing little snippets of it on Instagram :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've said it before and I'll say it again... I love your house. GIMME! x

    ReplyDelete

Oh look, a comment box! Perhaps you could leave some kind of witty and or kind comment here. Or you could write long lovely poems about sailing and giant windmills. Whatever floats your boat. Just type, right below this writing, yes in that nice blank box!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...